Subject: Re: bachelors of pointing all
Date: Jun 07, 2004 @ 16:50
Author: geoh88 ("geoh88" <geoh88@...>)

What a glorious day to be wearing a tassel!

As someone who may not qualify for a bachelors of pointing degree,
but who over the past year or so has scurried through the archives
being amused , informed, (and occasionally puzzled), by many of the
14293 messages prior to your latest posting, I offer to you,
acroorca, a hearty BRAVO!

or perhaps
more appropriately
for you
the prolific killer whale
a whispered
bravo
& mahalo

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002" <orc@o...>
wrote:
> if you get the feeling bp has been a real education
> for all the time & research & drinking you have invested here
> well today you are right
> as well as graduating
>

> strains of pomp & circumstance
> etc
>

> all who have fully matriculated in our actual trypointing
curriculum