Subject: Re: the sky opened up on our sawanabori
Date: Jun 07, 2004 @ 01:04
Author: Michael Kaufman ("Michael Kaufman" <mikekaufman79@...>)

Completing the flying heron triplet: The day after you posted this,
my local newspaper ran a front page article on blue herons with a
large photo. Apparently they can be found in areas where dams have
flooded rivers and created ponds/swampy lands. This is because they
build nests in dead pine trees (the flooding from the dams kills the
trees).

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Donner"