Subject: Re: Four seasons quadropoints
Date: Jun 02, 2004 @ 00:32
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

hey all you misspeakers
including myself
yikes
these convergences of quadriseasonality actually occur at the
moment points of both solstices
a n d
of both equinoxes

which btw arent limited to the 20th & 21st days of their months
but can sometimes reach even the 23rd

also these pizzas occur not just where time zone borders
intersect the equator
nor only just on dry land either
but everywhere on the equator

note
all these celestial events only happen once
in universal time
but are observed at a different local time in all the zones

didnt mean to rain on your parades

& it is still a great idea on some level

for the now moot but perhaps still interesting borneo data
http://www.worldtimezone.com
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/world_tzones.html
etc

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin"
<flynnk@r...> wrote:
> Must be a political choice, then. But the actual change to winter
or summer
> is determined by the earth and the sun, at the precise second
when the sun
> is directly above the tropic of cancer or capricorn (I misspoke in
the
> earlier post -- I meant summer or winter solstice, not equinox).
That time