Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: AT-DE divided mine - deepest boundary marker?
Date: May 28, 2004 @ 16:51
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Ah yes, forgot about that sign you reported at Death
Valley, but I enjoyed rereading the tale of this
caper.
Have we discussed or tried to find the tripoints with
highest and lowest elevations?
And also what ever happened to the ends of the earth?

http://www.rkauto.com.br/xtz750/images/dentro_do_tunel.jpg