Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: AT-DE divided mine - deepest boundary marker?
Date: May 26, 2004 @ 21:55
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Nice. Especially if this is marked in the tunnel.
Looks as if the Mt. Blanc tunnel may be the one, at
least of what we have found.
And for lowest marked border wrt sea level...IL-JO
near Dead Sea (about 1360 feet below sea level and
sinking according to
http://www.enn.com/news/wire-stories/2002/01/01162002/ap_46136.asp)?

http://pramhus.com/AUSTRIA/salt_mines_at_hallein_this_is_a_.htm