Subject: Re: drelandenpunt belgium netherlands germany
Date: May 11, 2004 @ 01:46
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx good question

algatn upon nickajack can be visited twice
b o t h
on terra firma
on a shoulder of nickajack mountain
where there is a loose & possibly original 1818 rock upon which
only a crudely chiseled tee junction can still be discerned
a n d
on the surface of the underground part of nickajack lake
in the huge nickajack cavern that practically fills this hollow
mountain
& which was indeed prehallowed in 1795 as the site of the
chickamauga extinction
hence its notoriety & subsequent selection as the tripoint
location

& is one algatn any truer than the other

i dont think so
but i dont even know if the gps works underground

for the upper dry algatn
see for example jacks book at the corner corner link

& for the nether wet algatn
well why spoil the fun of the chase here either
so i commend you all to a google image search of the
underworld
on the single word nickajack
where you will find the maps & the mountain & the lake & the
normally gated cavern entrance & even a batman trypointer in a
canoe in the dark inside the cavern

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Okay, I'll ask. What's so "split-level" about the Nickajack
Corner (ALGATN)?

> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

netherlands germany

> yesss a subway
> & close enough to a tripoint railway to shake the ground
anyway