Subject: manmade feature borders was etc etc
Date: Apr 13, 2004 @ 18:35
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

nice
& since the vatican herself says so
then thats practically qed for
http://www.globalgeografia.com/europa/vaticano/fig03a.jpg
which evidently shows this strip where it meets the colonnade
tho its supposedly curved edges appear there on the ground as
straight lines
& tho it isnt really clear whether the leading or trailing edge of the
strip or its median represents the actual border

& this is also highly supportive if not quite qed for
http://www.globalgeografia.com/europa/vaticano/fig03b.jpg
which apparently shows the architectural line the strip projects

but yikes we are back to that straight columnar plinth edge again
& straight line chord projections for itva all along the colonnades
rather than following their outermost edges
or any curvy edges

& this edifice dividing alignment is especially hard to understand
when all the rest of the itva alignment appears to follow only the
outermost edges of structures

but anyway
if the lines in these photos are indeed correct
then this nonstraight manmade feature in the pavement does
not extend or prolong nonstraight architectural features at all
but rather & oddly enough only straight architectural features

& all this then makes the travertine strip putatively the longest
boundary marker in the world

or are the leonine walls the longest boundary marker in the
world

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> A February 10, 2004, press release from the Vatican
Information Service, citing
> the following day as the 75th anniversary of the Lateran Treaty
says, "Vatican
> City ... is bordered by the Leonine Walls and by the circular
travertine strip
> in the pavement that joins the two arms of the Bernini
colonnade in St. Peter's