Subject: Re: brilliant irish dutch luck doubling strategy revealed
Date: Apr 06, 2004 @ 03:01
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

& from china yet comes confirmation ababa has learned asmara
may not find axworthy worth axing after all
& of the imminent arrival of europe in ababa with her new extra
lucky industrial strength djeret try still fully intact
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-04/05/content_1402346
.htm

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> some additional poignant as well as corroborative details
> http://www.biddho.com/portal/article4388.html
>
> this is beginning to look like a real breakthru
>
> can hardly wait til todays reaction comes down from ababa
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
> <orc@o...> wrote:
> > tricky european shortcut to djeret is evidently the brainchild of
> the
> > dutch cooperation minister & the brawnchild of the irish
foreign
> > minister
> > http://www.eubusiness.com/afp/040405133649.533tfq0x
> >

> > this is the deal apparently
> >
> > today they ask asmara to stop axing axworthy
> > just for the sake of argument & cooperation & good luck
> > & especially to create the wiggle room ababa requires
> >
> > & then tomorrow they ask ababa
> > as the quid pro quo
> > to finally accept being bound by her prior commitment
> > also just for the sake of argument & cooperation & good luck
> > & especially to create the finality asmara requires
> >
> > & then they & we all go off immediately trypoint dancing
> together
> >

> > of course the only way europe will actually be able to
> accomplish
> > this in both asmara & ababa is to also indicate
> > behind the scenes or even openly
> > that
> > for her own part
> > she is fully prepared to buy one party or the other off of each
of
> > the hot spots they encounter in succession
> > as they all skip & dance merrily along together from djeret to
> > eretsd
> >
> > for goodness knows europe could easily afford the
necessary