Subject: Re: CEBT - next Europ. border expedition in August!
Date: Apr 05, 2004 @ 23:22
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ahh pete
i just got to a computer where i could finally read this doc

beauuuuutiful

& your 40404 must be the missing 4th horseshoe ringer too

also
i missed dougs radio interview about the polish border guard at
bypl
or at least thats what i think mike was talking about in his 4th
shoe drop

so can you or anyone fill this blank in for those few of us who
were neither on the geebe nor on the radio last night

or am i missing another point as well

& finally
dont count me in yet for the cebt but dont count me out yet either

& ps
good thinking to make & keep the cebt expedition a veritable
t r i p
as well as an expedition

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Peter Hering
<hering@m...> wrote:
> To all BP members:
>
> this is a notification that a new file has been added to the
> file section of BP:
>
> The "CEBT" (Central European Border Trip) will take place in
> week 33, from SUND August 8 to SUND August 15 = 8 days/7
nights.