Subject: Re: CADK - Hans Ø Dispute
Date: Mar 31, 2004 @ 15:28
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray <doug@d...> wrote:

> More in today's National Post: http://tinyurl.com/37gng
>
> Is there any coverage of this issue in the Danish press?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Doug

WELL....! No, not really...this issue seems to be more of enter-
tainment character than of any real political value...! :-))
WHO cares...? One island more or less...:-))

I'll let you know if there are any changes about this topic!!!

btw: do NOT fear the breakdown of our mutual friendship, mate!
Diplomatic relations between our nations will remain unhurt and
super friendly...! And all Canadians - especially BORDDERFREAKS-
are more than welcome to have some pints of beer in CPH..well???

all yours

Peter Hering