Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Czech stones of all kinds
Date: Mar 27, 2004 @ 22:06
Author: udomet@gmx.de (udomet@...)

> 4th picture at http://jove.free.prohosting.com/nemec/luzicke.shtml is
> a tripoint stone, by the looks of it on CZDE. Near the Elbe river I
> think. Can anyone tell me what kind of tripoint it is?

Well, pic 3 were made from CZ-site the border crossing Hrensko, river is
the Elbe, over there the river
Elbe you can see the German village Schöna (border
crossing railway Berlin-Dresden-
Prag-Wien, border crossing for ships and for hiking),

other pics by nicolette.dk, Czech Republik, link Bahnhof
Schöna an der Deutsch-
Tschechischen Grenze (railway station Schöna)

or http://www.lutz-hauptmann.de/cycling/elberadweg/index.php

pic 4 it`s an old TP (since 15. century between the german town
Zittau and 2 austrian (since 1918
CZ) towns. To 1932 the great natur stone was the border
stone. All data of the common
border (Saxony-Austrian) controls until 1848 were made in
the natural stone with hammer
and chisel (1657, 1679, 1719 (2*), 1731, 1783).
1932 CZ and D built the white granite border stone.
In all CZ-maps the name this borderstone is TROJHRAN
(CZ-nickname for Three border).

Actual is Trojhran (white borderstone) the 1th border
stone of the border sector number
4, border division CZ-D (head borderstone)

Many pics and maps are

http://www.luzicke-hory.cz/mist/06/troj_f01.jpg

Can anyone tell me what kind of tripoint it is