Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: ATHUSK/CZPLSK/ATCZSK border maps
Date: Mar 26, 2004 @ 03:19
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Heh - nice pic. But I think it is good to show just
how deep that little gorge was - just how steep the
sides of the walls are. Yahoo is taking forever to
deliver messages the past 2 days.

http://pikomat.mff.cuni.cz/fotky/tabor/1996/f01/24hrcava.html

http://www.vasa.abo.fi/users/rpalmber/BordersCRPS.htm

http://www.geocities.com/graenser/geebe/tripoints.htm