Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Bar divided betw. US + CA cannot stand
Date: Mar 20, 2004 @ 23:27
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Ok well at least you seem to be understanding me
better, and I understanding you better. I do enjoy
reading your try pointing and tripointing accounts. I
have probably read them all with sincere interest for
the last couple of years. So I really do mean what I
say about GNASTP. I am not trying to say anything for
effect, just for truth. And yes I know you are more
for doing and going than planning in these adventures.
But that is a good thing, as I enjoy reading the
spontaneous adventures you seem to have (TX customs
clave, etc). But I think on a large expedition with
many people on a limited time budget, there needs to
be planning.
Also, I can see how you would be responding to
everyone instead of just me. I guess I just like to
have the chance to have my own voice heard. Maybe
something along what you were saying about each of us
being individually divine - perhaps I wrongly
perceived you to be discounting that for me.
And that is what I was referring to about the "jerks"
thing. In 13490, you wrote
"which is precisely why i suggested it
as you can see again in my comments linked above
namely
to give the continent jerks a real bp ride for all
their trouble
or the best ride we can manage to give them anyway"
I think people realize there is no legal boundary
here. But in the absence of legal doctrine (national
boundaries) or mathematical/physical fact (Tropics,
Equator, parallels, meridians), why not, as you often
say, let thought create reality?