Subject: Re: Cancellation of subscribership
Date: Mar 20, 2004 @ 22:18
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

thank you friend & farewell

i believe i can remove you
but have never dared to try this delicate maneuver except as an
april fools joke
but will try to do this for you in earnest as soon as i post this
because i just want to give you one final opportunity to
reconsider staying for beyondboundarypoint

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Carl Schubbe"
<turtle5003@a...> wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> Try as I might, I have been, thus far, unsuccessful in cancelling
*membership* in the BoundaryPoints Yahoo Groups.

> I have followed, to the best of my understanding, the
instructions in the link provided for the purpose of cancellation,
but have *not* succeeded.