Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: plde border near Nowe Warpno/Altwarp
Date: Mar 19, 2004 @ 16:53
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

There is clearly something connecting the nearest points of the German shore and
the island on the aerial photo.

On the same site where you found the map, there is a on-line form to send e-mail
to the Gemeindeverwaltung/Hafenmeister at Altwarp. It is at
http://tinyurl.com/3y2x8 . Perhaps someone who speaks German could send him an
inquiry.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA