Subject: Re: where & how far are the farthest places continued
Date: Mar 13, 2004 @ 21:59
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> I do agree that "The Ends of the Earth" is a completely
appropriate name for
> these special places, since no other two points on the planet
are farther apart.

> Now, Mike, I want to remember your current state of excitement
and pleasure the
> next time someone else happens to stray from strictly
tripoint-related material
> in these discussions. :-)

hahahaha
thank you thank you
& dont you think the freakin ends of the earth are real enough as
both boundary points & extremities to fairly command attention
here
hahaha
but just to fully & finally redeem them if they really needed it
into a truly worthy bp combination triplication ensemble
http://www.futureforests.com/uploadedimages/heart_marsh1.gif

> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

ecuador
> > tho
> > >
> > > & i am off to the library now for better detail on the lats &
longs

> > > beeps

tomorrow at
> > > best when I can