Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: where & how far are the farthest places continued
Date: Mar 13, 2004 @ 20:58
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I do agree that "The Ends of the Earth" is a completely appropriate name for
these special places, since no other two points on the planet are farther apart.

Now, Mike, I want to remember your current state of excitement and pleasure the
next time someone else happens to stray from strictly tripoint-related material
in these discussions. :-)

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA