Subject: Re: How far is it?
Date: Mar 11, 2004 @ 06:28
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

using grants coords in message 11495 & the great circle
calculator
atchlin to atchlis is just under 15 miles
& adesfre to adesfrw is just over 16 miles
but there is some question about the latter positions

so technically the jury may still be out
but you guys are probably right

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman