Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] moldova
Date: Mar 07, 2004 @ 00:10
Author: Petter Brabec (=?iso-8859-1?q?Petter=20Brabec?= <pete2784west@...>)

As my current ukrainian road atlas shows, they still have the border there is it was in 1982. In fact, the Ukrainians set up a customs station right after the bridge over Dnestr by Majaki on the E 87. This station is some 10 km from the ukrainian-moldovan border. Then it is some 8-9 km in Moldova and ....again a new customs station at Palanka -Udobne and back in Ukraine.
However, whether it is the Ukrainians or the Moldovans who care for this roads standard, I don't know...

Petter

Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@...> wrote:
This is as far as Moldivia reaches:
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:8085/x-ussr/100k/L-36-049.jpg

Did they change the border around the transit road?

Jesper
Borderbase - your online guide to international borders
http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase