Subject: Re: MDUA no. 1
Date: Mar 02, 2004 @ 22:10
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
> <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> > And the 7.7 km of road was only transfered in property, not in
> > sovereignty.
>
> Which the article mentions further on (I should've read it to the
> end...).

hahaha
well no matter
for maybe we can still trust that boundary commission to emerge
from the bushes at mdrouas & plant the final rock there on
exactly january 29 after all
hahaha

but since you can actually see that ukrainian text
let alone read it
can you perhaps also figure out if it says anything about the
directional relationship or distance etc to the actual tripoints
from these initial or terminal or witness rocks
or whatever they are

& indeed what if anything does the text call or say about these
anyway