Subject: Re: atchit wasnt chfrit
Date: Feb 26, 2004 @ 19:01
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
> <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079"
> <barbaria_longa@h...>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
> > > <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> > >
> > > thanx & glad i asked
> > > as these are better than the ones that were lost
> > >
> > > possibly even our first human visit here in class a
> > >
> > > but happily that pleasure remains to be more clearly
reached in
> > > august
> > >

> > > now can anyone do as well for the exact atchlis tripoint
> > > or must we also wait til august to learn if it too can be fully
> > attained
> > > i mean without climbing the cross
> >
> > Not without climbing the cross, and even then it's going to be
an
> > awkward thing to do.
> >
> > http://www.alpine-wandergruppe.de/naaf22.jpg is the
summit, and I
> > think the cross marks the tripoint accurately. Cf.
> > bikegarage.li/events/orginal/phpg7dEJ4.jpg , with two of the
three
> > coats-of-arms.
>

> Also:
> http://www.qsl.net/ok1mcs/2003/obr_hb0/TN_P8020114.JPG
> http://www.qsl.net/ok1mcs/2003/obr_hb0/Naafkopf2570.jpg
>
> and ATCHCZLI:
> http://www.qsl.net/ok1mcs/2003/obr_hb0/TN_P8020116.JPG
>
> Peter S.

ahh many thanxxx for all this excellent news
for you have fairly demonstrated that only the topmost square of
the cross post should give up the tripoint to our actual view

& also that the cross transom is probably less than 4 meters
high & possibly easily reachable with only a rope & the help of
the several convenient footholds provided by the fastening
hardware

& that the tripoint ought to be both visible & touchable only by
someone standing on the transom
or hovering above

& that whatever wires can be seen on this cross appear to be for
radio transmission only
rather than being the prohibitive sort of concertina or barbed wire
etc we just saw on piz lad

& finally that this tripoint really could claim to be the worlds most
sublimely enshrined example of our already sublime bunch
even without discounting the lost jumbo cairn of cdcgsd

& that such elusivity as this cross marker offers isnt even
suspected by most visitors
who arrive so near & yet settle so far from absolute truth

so this will be a most exciting adventure to watch &or join