Subject: Re: New territory -> AX (or FI2AL) extremities
Date: Feb 26, 2004 @ 14:01
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

FI2ALe, FI2ALh, FI2ALn, FI2ALs, and FI2ALw are mentioned in
http://www.asub.aland.fi/pdf/Statistik1999.pdf , paragraph 1.2:
FI2ALn: Storklyndan, Brändö municipality, 60 deg. 39,3 N. Lat.
FI2ALe: Skataskär, Kökar municipality, 21 deg. 19,6 E. Long.
FI2ALs: Bogskär, Föglö municipality, 59 deg. 30,2 N. Lat.
FI2ALw: Märket, Hammarland municipality, 19 deg. 8,2 E. Long
FI2ALh: Orddalsklint, Saltvik municipality, 128.8 m. a.s.l.

Also there: the length of the FI2AL boundaries:
with Sweden (Märket): 8.4 n.m.
with the province of Western Finland: 83.0 n.m.
with international waters: 153.3 n.m.

Peter S.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079" <barbaria_longa@h...>