Subject: Re: atchit wasnt chfrit
Date: Feb 26, 2004 @ 06:16
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman
<mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> Just pointing out that it could be one of two summits
> with crosses.

what could be 1 of 2 summits with crosses

you must mean you were pointing out that the cross in the pic
could be standing on either summit

well ok yes for we dont know for sure what is here or there

but we do know the tripoint is neither here nor there
since it is far below

> Wait but haven't we seen a pic of the tripoint? I
> remember seeing it, and I think fairly recently
> (within 1 year or so?).

yes we have
good
thats the one we are missing & looking for
so please do beam it up again if you can

i believe it was lost with all the other message attachments
during the last tsunami