Subject: Re: chfrit
Date: Feb 26, 2004 @ 02:02
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

not sure where you are getting this idea from

petes map at the end of the photos section shows a single peak
at 2808m
tho i suppose there could be a twin just off frame

& it also shows the dreilaenderecke point
but at 2179m
where the missing conventional marker is believed to be

& i believe the panoramic view at the summit
http://users.south-tyrolean.net/seilschaft/pizlatpanorama.htm
may give the false impression that there are 2 crosses there
since it evidently shows the same cross twice
just inside both the left & right edges of the frame
as a result of being actually more than a 360degree wraparound

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman