Subject: Re: Saatse EERU
Date: Feb 21, 2004 @ 16:26
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Hirose"
<silentcity@h...> wrote:
> Searching the online Yahoo message database is extremely cumbersome

well yes it is in a way

a set of training weights
as it were
specially adapted
to this our unique gymnasium for precision searching & enjoyment

& i think we can all take credit for creating it just this way

& of course no problem if you dont do a complete search or should
ever miss a beat anyway

but we are also extremely lucky to have our search engines in their
present new & most improved modalities

for if you know your search term
like say eelvru
or any other defining string of characters
& you have a high speed connection
you can now pump the engine all the way back to message 1 in usually
less than 4 minutes

& what a small price to pay for such an exhaustive & exacting search
really

nor was our reality anywhere near so streamlined until very recently

for we have actually come a long way lately

so do check out the bp engine again
everyone
next time you have a quest point
if you havent lately

but in addition
there is an increasingly viable alternative & faster if not
necessarily as complete search technique
using google
or perhaps any other major engine for that matter

in that case just do a 2word search there for
boundarypoint
plus
eelvru
or whatever your quest term actually is

& that way you may not even need to spend the full 4 minutes
to reach substantially all that is known in the world anyway
about any particular multipoint anyway
tho of course not necessarily about any other topic

but getting better all the time

so I