Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Saatse EERU
Date: Feb 21, 2004 @ 13:30
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

It's a nice map, also with the former border.

The GBBE visited the area last summer.

I have photos from the area, but the road is very undramatic through forest,
and you would not know you were in Russia, if you didn't see the Russian
border markers. There are no EE markers, and since RU always (where I know
of it) have the system of three markers, one RU, one for their neighbour and
a shared, it's also unclear of the excact position of the border.

No stopping is allowed in the corridor road.

Jesper