Subject: Re: CHNP Friendship bridge again
Date: Feb 17, 2004 @ 19:21
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

right
& indeed all the lists of border pix are growing longer & longer

& of course that is simply because borders & border pix are so
obvious & ubiquitous

by comparison & in sharp contrast
multipoints & multipoint pix are still quite rare
& still rather esoteric
& often downright challenging to find
& are thus making more & more sense as quest objects
even as we seek them with increasing intensity & interest

for this reason
multipoint visits
unlike the easy glut of common simple border pix & visits
are growing all the more precious here
& are still being sought & specially featured in earnest
exactly as we intended from the start
only moreso in this year of great refinement

preferably pix of multipoints not previously visited

but all improvements
& all bona fide tries of any kind
would still be top shelf

for we do still have somewhere to go even without changing the
aim

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"

http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/plinks.php?cid=30&nid=101

> What is the most photographed border point?
>
> I think the three most popular tripoints in the world are
BEDENL, ARBRPY and
> LAMMTH,
>
> Jesper

http://ecommerce.cit.gu.edu.au/ComeRideWithMe/journey/0323.