Subject: Re: CAUS - More tightening
Date: Feb 09, 2004 @ 22:50
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Meynell
<knm@m...> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> >why do you then offer this unwanted thing to our multipointing
society

> I was reading your account about changing wheels the other
day, and
> wondered what bearing it had on multipointing

it was a remarkably multiple occurrence that i actually enjoyed as
immensely as stated
while en route specifically to the florida multicounty points
paposu & hepasu
& in the shadow of bp ground zero laorospo
all likewise mentioned in as much detail as possible at the time
within the larger context of a 3month multipointing expedition
involving 33 specific tries

here in your case it was you yourself who indicated your thought
was hated & unwanted

that is what i am questioning

& no matter that your unwanted thought was unrelated to any
multipoint
for that is not what was unwanted about it
hahahahaha
& that wasnt what i was asking you

, particularly since your
> wheel nuts apparently end-up with no points either. However,
as I'm sure
> you appreciate, sometimes a meandering introduction (and
not always along
> the thalweg) is necessary to lead into a point of elucidation that
may
> educate us all ;-)

hahahaha
i do indeed appreciate this
hahaha
but what was the point of your elucidation again