Subject: Re: cnkpru - more pictures
Date: Feb 05, 2004 @ 23:42
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes thats a much better thesis

so lets call that line of buoys the triline for now

good explanation for it besides

halfway across the river
just as the treaty indicates

or if not the actual buoy line in the pic
then a line very much like the one the buoys form
but closer to if not coincident with the end of the fence line

hows that for latest & best available guess

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk" <