Subject: Re: cnkpru - more pictures
Date: Feb 05, 2004 @ 23:32
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

What about that line of "things" (buoys?) just in front of the
bridge, across the river?

I think that the fence there has been put up by one of the countries
(China), and doesn't necessarily form the border. Marker 1/423 could
be very close to the bridge, and the terrain wouldn't allow the
Chinese to extend their road/fence right up to there, possibly.
Peter S.

<jesniel@i...>