Subject: Re: cnkpru - more pictures
Date: Feb 05, 2004 @ 23:23
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> Border fence along the road?
>
> Jesper
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@y...>
> To: <BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 11:43 PM
> Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: cnkpru - more pictures
>

> > Some more pics (they seem to connect):
> >
> > http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/nagune/p352.jpg
> > http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/nagune/p081.jpg

this latter pic appears to be by far the best pic we have

& if the fence observed by jesper does indeed mark cnru
then cnru marker 1 aka 423 should be on the bank at the end of that
fence
slightly obscured by the foliage
unless that dark dot there near the sand flat is the marker
yikes

but in any case the triline should run from this cncnkpru point 423
perpendicular to the bank & halfway across the channel
to the unmarked cnkpkpru tripoint at the other end of the triline

does everybody see & get that
because i do believe we can visualize all this now for the first time

bravissimos all
in any case