Subject: Re: cnkpru !
Date: Feb 05, 2004 @ 19:33
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes but i think that was already clear by message 12472

& it seems the question for us now that we have seen all these new
pix is
can we point to the actual tripoint or triline position on any of
these new pix

& can we do it with any more confidence than we have pointed to the
general triarea in various pix we have seen in the past

which is to say
not very confidently at all
as i recall

for now the best available truth continues to appear to be
at least for the most probable tripoint position
a point in the middle of the main channel of the tyumen
306point9 meters from boundary marker 1 aka 423
which itself is on the left bank & entirely in russia

so can anyone put all this together & offer an actual tripoint try
based on the current state of all our data here

it ought to be possible if we could just relate this marker & any
photo to the map

marker 1 would after all appear to be both a terminal & a witness mark

doesnt that practically inescapable inference alone virtually nail it
to the map on the left bank just athwart the tripoint position
indicated there

or have i missed something

this btw from cornwall library
rather than my usual perch atop a now ice cream hill
where i arrived last night to find no web link

oops
maybe i shouldve stayed in paradise

but to also learn belatedly that i had become a grandfather on the
day i cheated the gators during the birthday multi blowout i recently
reported here
thus confirming at least the 130 over 10 if not also the 2200 over 10
ecstasy readings projected for that time period

but anyway i do expect to get normal service & normal me back up in
the next few days
so please be assured all the now long anticipated clarifications &
refinements & answers to many hanging questions are almost at hand

& thanx for all your patience over these past 90 days in the field
during which
tho it was a full year shy of the bp duration record
i am still exceedingly proud to report that there were a total of 11
tripoint tries & 11 associated boundary point tries & 11 tries at
still more distantly related phenomena

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Petter Brabec"
<petter.brabec@c...> wrote:
> Nice clarification, Peter. What it means is that none of the border
markers are actually on the russian map from 1970 or mentioned on the
other map. The aggreement is from 1998!!!

> Petter

3).