Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: AMAZGE
Date: Feb 03, 2004 @ 16:50
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

You are right, Peter.

I wonder how it looks today.

The text says : "Monument for unbreakable friendship between Georgian,
Armenien and Azerbaijan people", border between the three countries south of
Tbilisi, November 1989 (later blown up by bomb)

I don't know if this is the tripoint or at the tripoint.

I will ask the webmaster for more information.

Jesper