Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: source of rio grande etc
Date: Jan 30, 2004 @ 22:43
Author: Chuck Doolittle ("Chuck Doolittle" <yahoo@...>)

> the actual mxtxus1836 point in the great divide basin would then fall
> about here
> http://topozone.com/map.asp?lat=42&lon=-107.5466
> again hopefully & subject to better data

First off, I want to concur with others who have said that your use of
conventional English would help communications greatly.

Secondly, the Rio Grande does not start in the Great Divide Basin. That's
the whole point of the Great Divide Basin. How would the river flow out of
the basin?

The Rio Grande starts in the San Juan Mountains, in SW Colorado, which is
about 300 miles S of the Great Divide Basin.
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/us/a0841960.html , et. al.

Chuck Doolittle, N1SPX
http://train.hamlink.org/