Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Five Corners, ME times three
Date: Jan 26, 2004 @ 18:19
Author: Flynn, Kevin ("Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@...>)

I beg to disagree. Roundabouts are being used a lot in the US. From small to
large. Here in Colorado, they've been popping up all over the place, the
option of choice when medium volume roads come together. They're taking out
signalized intersections to do them. Golden, Littleton, Vail....

Where I grew up in Easton PA, the Centre Square was a big traffic circle
with a town public space in the center highlighted by a Civil Way memorial
obelisk. Easton has changed the right-of-way method for driving the Circle
(as we called it) about five times during my lifetime.