Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Five Corners, ME times three
Date: Jan 25, 2004 @ 18:34
Author: Asher Samuels (Asher Samuels <asher972@yahoo.com>)

We have plenty of them here in Jerusalem.

This one can be fun. Of the six streets:

three are one-way going in,
one is one-way going out
one is two-way
and the remaining one dead-ends about 50 meters (if that) from the circle.

http://topozone.com/viewmaps.asp?method=place&placename=five+corners&statefips=23