Subject: Re: whats wrong with this picture
Date: Jan 20, 2004 @ 20:35
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> My response to your initial mention of Tennessee was written
yesterday morning
> before you had acknowledged in the message below that it was
a "delayed flake
> off state & not one of the 4 direct ones." My response, however,
hovered in the
> ethers for many hours (before returning here, anyway), possibly
making it look
> like I was arguing with you even after your self-correction. That
would have
> been rude, and I hope it did not appear that way.
>
> I am not inclined to contact the Secretary of the Interior, the
President, or
> anybody else regarding this issue. I do not favor the subdivision
of Texas into
> smaller states; so it's not my fight. I only believe in it as a
curious legal
> possibility

as a possibility

an alternative thesis

yes i can see that

but in the dawns early light
our bible is still there too

as is the official position of the united states government expressed
in it
intact
& probably even buttressed by your latest findings about the lost
footnote

so i would say your bp try to confute or correct our bible remains
class e
as in elusive

on the other hand
a response
if not from bush or norton
then at least from the director of the geological survey
who is directly responsible & has asked for corrections in his
preface to this book
& who probably already has a fat file & at least a form letter on
this contentious subject to share with us
could conceivably make your point for you
class a

for yes it is possible your thesis has already been sustained
& is only waiting for the next edition of bus&ss to be proclaimed by
the usa

but as i have said
i still think all that would be an uphill climb for you
even with all the courage of all your convictions about it

& anyone may suspend their try at any point & for any reason
& of course be none the worse for it

it is just a matter of what it pleases one to do

left over from an age when communication moved at the speed of horse
> and a state nearly a thousand miles wide was thought perhaps
ungovernable.

> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

deliberative
> > > argument
> > >
> > > & perhaps you really should take your quest for that to the
> > > department of the interior
> > >
> > > I think that (just tonight) I am beginning to see where he
> > > prefer), and
> > >
> > > wow
> > > thats very strong headed of you
> > >
> > > congrats for your willfulness