Subject: Re: Boundaries of Cyprus
Date: Jan 16, 2004 @ 21:07
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

good
i am content with that
whether he means it literally
or is figuratively replacing the line with the buffer zone
no matter

so it seems to me the 4 most major de facto tripoints we have always
known & loved on cyprus should remain completely unaffected by the
complication of a green line that has purely historical meaning & no
longer any actual military force

& moreover by a green line whether real or metaphorical that may or
may not fall within the buffer zone in the moments of tripointing
truth

but still cant be sure

need to see the right map

it could be a real issue or a non issue

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
http://www.kypros.org/Lefkosia/line.htm , the
> homepage of the Nicosia municipality.
>
> I think it can be hard to define the true meaning of the Green
Line, and I
> think the above statement represents my understanding well.

imagination.