Subject: Re: New Wall -- discussion point
Date: Jan 16, 2004 @ 16:13
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> To the extent that this security fence relates to a current or
proposed
> political boundary (which is not clear to me), then a respectful
and collegial
> fact-based discussion might be in order. However, a gush of
expressions of rank
> political opinions on this divisive issue will not serve the
purposes of this
> group.

i see everybody has been contemplating my question for days now
or doesnt want to touch it
but it is in earnest & i will repeat it

what do you think the purposes of this group are

especially lowell
if no one else
for raising this excellent topic
& who is well used to ducking my repeat questions

& lowell
theres no time now to answer you on the other thing now
but did you really think i havent been asking you what exactly you
found wrong with the van zandt statement ever since you first claimed
it was wrong
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
well i just cant believe my ears or eyes or whatever these are

& btw dont forget to add maine aka north massachusetts to your
interesting inventory of flake off states
& of course tennessee aka west north carolina
which had an erection for 6 years before being admitted to union
hahaha
& might be more the likely role model for any new texases
hahahahaha

I think there are probably other groups for that.

> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

Israel is
> > building. Some of the pictures of the massive wall are
stunning. Some