Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Boundaries of Cyprus
Date: Jan 15, 2004 @ 18:48
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I have been writing with a former Danish UN soldier that served on Cyprus.

In his opinion and experience the bufferzone boundaries towards N and S are
very clear, but otherwise not marked. The soldiers have certain fix points
which they with binoculars could observe. I believe that the UN borders may
be somehow precise, but I would like to see a UN map or a document about it.

Jesper