Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] New Wall -- discussion point
Date: Jan 13, 2004 @ 20:10
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

To the extent that this security fence relates to a current or proposed
political boundary (which is not clear to me), then a respectful and collegial
fact-based discussion might be in order. However, a gush of expressions of rank
political opinions on this divisive issue will not serve the purposes of this
group. I think there are probably other groups for that.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA