Subject: Re: Texas panhandle - 3 miles into New Mexico (?)
Date: Jan 08, 2004 @ 19:39
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

really its ok kevin but look below & see that you did indicate i
concluded something which in fact i merely expressed as an appearance
or
as how something seems to me & as what i see or dont see
just as i think van zandt also did when he so carefully used the word
appear
& not only once
& just as it all still appears to me at least

& i would add
even after lowells latest redoublements as well

but i think we really should look for van zandt next
to see what more than my 3 meager flatulations he had in mind

he doesnt usually relieve himself of such utterances

& what fun it will be if we find he is still physically focused too

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@r...>
wrote:
> I absolutely didn't alter anything you said, sir. My point was to
highlight
> that Texas has specific approval language already built into its
admission
> process that permits the division; no other state has this. That
means,
> contentious as the process surely would be, one hurdle already is
crossed.
> This clearly and undeniably gives Texas something other states do
not have.
> It's like Texas starts on "square two" while other states would be
on
> "square one."
>
> But I most certainly changed none of your statements top say any of
this. In
> fact, you're repeating the exact stance that I disagreed with.

Mexico