Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] India-Bangladesh fence
Date: Dec 29, 2003 @ 18:30
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

Good point. Perhaps such a clause is buried deep in the agreement
between the two countries.
Such a "rule" has never been evident anywhere during our border
expeditions.

On another topic: did anyone happen to record the CNN special on the
DMZ? I caught
half of it this weekend -- but was unable to record the repeat. Anyone
else?

Cheers!

Doug

On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 10:09 AM, Jesper Nielsen wrote:

> "As a rule, any fence along an international border has to be erected
> at
> least 150 yards from the actual borderline."
>
> Says who?

<image.tiff>

<image.tiff>