Subject: Re: chnmtx chnmso aznmso
Date: Dec 24, 2003 @ 18:01
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

hahaha
but i have visits with the border patrol all the time

better if the ibwc could facilitate nonvisits with them for me
hahaha

& yes it certainly might be fun to pay that visit to their office in
el paso anyway
especially if thats their main office
yikes
is that what you are saying

perhaps your old informant is there too
fantastic
& all the more interesting if you would refresh me with all the
salient details of the 1970 mxus treaty & any other relevant data
that have led you to your conclusion that mxus falls midway between
the vegetation lines
if that is indeed your conclusion
which i am guessing
based on the opinion you expressed of azbcca anyway

for i couldnt be sure unless you put it in full yourself
without my inadvertently putting words into your mouth

hopefully before i retry chnmtx

thanx

& another merry mxus to one & all

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Mike, wrote:
>
> > & even if there werent also some difference of opinion about what
the
> > 1970 mxus treaty actually means
> > by
> > the middle of the channel
> > or
> > the middle of the broadest channel
> > etc
>
> While you're so near, why don't you pay a visit to the headquarters
of the US
> Section of the International Boundary and Water Commission? It's
located in The
> Commons, Building C, Suite 310; 4171 North Mesa Street; El Paso,
Texas.