Subject: Re: CY boundary crosses
Date: Dec 17, 2003 @ 21:08
Author: orc@orcoast.com (orc@...)

didnt the brits agree to give some of the sbas back to a
reconstituted european republic of cyprus

or something perhaps like that may be the point

but what i think you are observing & reporting here in any case are
all really just boundary proposals
& made for whatever reason without regard to the extant borders

or is that not the case as you understand it

& if so then the intersections produced by these boundaries are of
course crossings in time or possibility rather than real border
crosses in actual geographical space

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...>
wrote:
> All right
>
> it might be a different type of boundary cross.
>
> See http://www.nicolette.dk/diverse/cybx.gif.
>
> Red/white thick line is offcourse the boundaries of the British
Sovereign
> Base Area.
>
> Thin dotted line is the district boundary between Famagusta and
Larnaca