Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: CY boundary crosses
Date: Dec 17, 2003 @ 20:30
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

All right

it might be a different type of boundary cross.

See http://www.nicolette.dk/diverse/cybx.gif.

Red/white thick line is offcourse the boundaries of the British Sovereign
Base Area.

Thin dotted line is the district boundary between Famagusta and Larnaca
Districts seen from the view point of Republic of Cyprus.

According to http://www.emu.edu.tr/english/images/trncyprus.gif it's the
district boundary of Famagusta and Nicosia from the view point of the
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

However, I don't know what practical meaning a CY district boundary has in
UK territory.

Jesper