Subject: Re: customs exclaves in the usa
Date: Dec 04, 2003 @ 02:14
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

hahahahaha
yes we are all such free spirits here
hahahahaha

but yes i may actually proceed now to reply to every single message
hahahaha
even my own
hahaha
if only because i er have so much free time
hahaha
& it feels so good to be here at the university as well as chatting
with you all whenever i am not preoccupied sunbathing at my
spectacularly scenic & pristine campsite 6 or 8 miles farther up the
rio

but yes basically it looks like this will be my winter sports program

& until cheech or chong arrive it is just me here

more like rodney dangerfield goes back to college

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@b...>