Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Neth/Ger
Date: Nov 17, 2003 @ 22:01
Author: Pepijn Hendriks ("Pepijn Hendriks" <pepijnh@...>)

Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...> wrote:

>A Dutch friend sent me a newspaper clipping from the Algemeen Dagsblad,
>c.4 Aug 2003, titled "Suittard-Oost ligt in Duitsland", apparently it
>is part 4 of a series called "Op de Grens". [...] Any of our
>Dutch-speakers know about this series of articles?

It's the first I've heard of it. However, the articles from the
series are available in an online newspaper database. Unfortunately,
they have not all been stored there in the same way. I will try to
prise them out over the next few days so that I can at least give an
overview of the topics written about.

I could post them here too, but I don't know if everyone can stomach
the Dutch. -- Well, I guess it won't harm either. I'm in the middle
of moving to a new house, so at the moment I don't have the time to
translate them. Maybe some of my fellow Dutchmen could summarise.

-Pepijn