Subject: Re: NW corner TX panhandle
Date: Nov 17, 2003 @ 17:22
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

yes that was one of our finest happy hours mate
& i congratulate you for httping the url too
& wish all our informants would emulate you in this

& a rare pic of the elusive mud turtle itself can be seen on the
manhvt page of jacks book
which you reference at the left of your page

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@b...>
wrote:
> Yahoo is being pedantic about URL's, so here is the link again, this
> time with the protocol specifier:
>
> http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=53
>
> BJB
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@b...>
wrote:
> > Mike and I, and my brother Gregg, are old hands at probing for
buried
> > monuments with wires, having poked the turtle at MANHVT, which we
> > marked with a driftwood monument as shown here:
> >
> > http://www.bjbsoftware.com/corners/pointdetail.php3?point=53
> >
> > BJB
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
> > <mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> > > I visited TXnw some years ago, and I'm in perfect agreement with
> > your assessment
> > > of its location in relation to the highway.
> > >
> > > I was puzzled to find nothing even slightly monumental there,
but I
> > envied the
> > > residents of the farmhouse in the northwestern corner of
Texas. I