Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Boundaries of the United States and the Several States
Date: Nov 11, 2003 @ 13:35
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Asher,

I do wish I could help, but my copy is photocopied from the text only without
the title page, etc.

It is a US Government document, from the Department of the Interior, US
Geological Survey. I've searched the on-line catalogs of several university
libraries, and it seems that the edition of 1976 is the most recent. Mine is
older than that. I suggest that you check a Federal Depository Library whenever
you're back from Israel.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA